Monday, October 13, 2008

THING 5

RSS can be a difficult concept for some to grasp right away - what questions do you have? What didn't work or doesn't make sense? How might you use RSS in your personal or professional life? Find anything in your searching that you'd recommend to others?

I found RSS a fantastic resource!!! I can't wait to use it more often and keep track of blogs and hopefully my students blogs too! I am going to talk with some of my friends from college and see if they have their own blogs. I hope to keep up with them that way.

The left coaster is pretty cool...it is about the election.

1 comment:

Ms.Shevock said...

Hi There! I am glad you like my blog! I just started it in September. The kids seem to like it! I have to check yours out for sure. 23 things ROCKS! I love the ideas. I wish everyone at Riverside would do it for sure.