

This thing was only time consuming because it became addictive! It is overall VERY EASY and so much fun! I think the speller is probably my favorite! That is a really cool program that person made up. I think that the mash-ups will become invaluable for classroom power points and well as Christmas presents for the grandparents!!!! SO COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

5 comments:
nice blog
my blog:
http://talkback-israel.blogspot.com/
Awwwwwwww! I LOVE the images you used!
The photos you used showed off a great deal of options for mash ups. The ease of use is a great bonus, not to mention that it is free. Using these sites with pictures of your students may also go along way in the classroom.
Great pictures!!!!
Your girls are too cute! I also loved using that site. I was playing around on it too long trying to find something fun to make with my son's photos! Oh boy - that site sure has me hooked! Have fun. Looks like you have great models for your photos! Can't wait to take more of my little guy to try more mashups and stuff! :-)
Post a Comment