I can't wait to start a class blog. I am thinking I will post a question or comment from time to time and see how many students actually use the blog. Then possible use it as part of assignments. It is also a great way to get websites for class listed in an easier form.
I am a bit concerned about inappropriate posting by students. I also think a blog is a great communication starter with staff.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey Kelly is this you? I am doing this too. Laurie Shevock
Hi Kelly! I'm posting my first comment to you (dah) and I love the picture of the baby girls (who are growing too fast!). I'll keep an eye on this blog; send me the names of the math and ss ones too! Love, Shari
I agree with you. I can't wait to start a classroom blog for my fifth graders. This curse has been very informative so far.
Post a Comment