Monday, October 13, 2008

THING 4

"It's easy to feel overwhelmed by the sheer volume of blogs out there"
AIN'T THAT THE TRUTH!!!!!! :)

- how do you handle information overload and how do you think RSS might help with that?

I tell myself to take a deep breath and trust that it will become familiar and less daunting. I love that the RSS was created. It will definitely help with organization and information overload!!!! Can't wait to see what we do next.

I set up a separate class blog for my math and Social Studies classes and am excited to see where it goes with my students.

:)

1 comment:

LCally said...

I am interested in setting up a blog for my classes also. I teach 8th grade English and Computers. I would love to have that communication with my students. I already use email and a software program called Vision, where they can IM me during class to ask questions. Works great so far. I would be interested in knowing how your blog for your students works out.