Thursday, December 11, 2008

THING 20

Include in your post the name of at least one podcast to which you subscribed. Describe your experience using the various search tools. Which do you prefer and why?

O.K. I really struggled with this one! I went to EPN and didn't find anything I'd want to subscribe to. I went to the other site and found parenting, comedy, cooking, but again nothing I'd want to subscribe to!! I finally found what I was looking for through itunes. I subscribed to Stuff You Should Know, and Oprah.com's Spirit Channel (sappy, I know!). Many people commented that they listened to podcasts in the car...does that mean they download them to an Ipod? Is there any other way?? Finally I am a fan!

1 comment:

RESA 23Things said...

Yes, that means they download the podcast to a portable player -- an iPod or other MP3 player.

I love listening in the car.