Kelly I love your fishes :o) Your widget is very cool, but I'm only on Thing 11 right now. I do have three very cool widgets on my home computer though. One is the weather channel (to help predict snow days and get a weeks worth of wrong weather in one glance). Another is Jim's retirement countdown (to the second) and the last one is my power usage widget (that tells me what percentage of my CPUs I'm using). Talk to you soon. I'll feed the fish before I go!
2 comments:
This is just about the cutest thing I've seen all week! GREAT widget -- maybe not educational, but lots of fun! :)
Great work so far!
Kelly I love your fishes :o)
Your widget is very cool, but I'm only on Thing 11 right now. I do have three very cool widgets on my home computer though. One is the weather channel (to help predict snow days and get a weeks worth of wrong weather in one glance). Another is Jim's retirement countdown (to the second) and the last one is my power usage widget (that tells me what percentage of my CPUs I'm using). Talk to you soon. I'll feed the fish before I go!
Post a Comment